Tyrula LLC was recently awarded the 8(a) STARS III contract.
8(a) STARS III is a multiple-award indefinite-delivery/ indefinite-quantity (MA-ID/IQ) contract designed to provide federal agencies with innovative information technology (IT) services-based solutions from award-winning 8(a) small businesses. Using 8(a) STARS III will enable you to access 8(a) firms through an established contract vehicle instead of traditional open-market methods – saving time and taxpayer money.
The scope of the 8(a) STARS III Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) is centered on North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) code 541512, but may include other NAICS codes that are predominately IT services. These may include but are not limited to, 541511, 541513, 541519, and 518210. The contract offers IT services ranging from simple to complex and services-based solutions such as IT help-desk support, information assurance, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, and more. In addition to the general IT services scope, 8(a) STARS III includes two focused scope sub-areas: Emerging Technologies (ET) and OCONUS Place of Performance. 8(a) STARS III prime contractors in the ET scope sub-area have experience providing evolving state-of-the-art emerging technologies such as technological convergence, robotic process automation, autonomic computing, and more. Prime contractors in the OCONUS scope sub-area have experience providing IT services in an Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) location.
- The 8(a) STARS III GWAC ordering period is a five year base with one three year option. This ordering period began on July 2, 2021.
- The ceiling for 8(a) STARS III is $50 billion.
- 8(a) STARS III allows for fixed price, time and materials, labor-hour or a hybrid blend of these task order types.
- The contract access fee for the 8(a) STARS III GWAC is .75%, the same as GSA Schedules.
- Tyrula LLC was awarded the contract in both sub-areas:
- Emerging technology (ET)
- Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) place of performance
Master Contract Number : 47QTCB21D0091
DUNS Number : 019155865
CAGE Code : 4EBL7
Contractor Program Manager: Manu Uppal
Phone: (703) 709-5100
Email: manu.upal @ tyrula.com
For more information please visit www.gsa.gov/stars3