Quality Assurance Analyst (Automation) – Remote
Tyrula is an IT consultancy focused on providing innovative solutions to improve the quality of healthcare. Tyrula offers a potent combination of software products, IT, and management services to its customers in the healthcare and public sector. Tyrula’s technology offerings encompass all aspects of data, from its acquisition, transformation, storage, interoperability, compliance, visualization, and disposal. We love working on a diverse range of projects (within the 3.4 trillion dollar US healthcare industry) and supporting multiple efforts simultaneously. Currently, our focus is on continuing to expand our customer base and portfolio in both federal and commercial space
A Quality Assurance Analyst (Automation) will design and develop System Test Automation Scripts using Selenium, or and equivalent tools. Document all the test cases and plans for integration tests. Support Test Automation Solution Planning and Estimation. Analyze current architecture and test platforms to formulate a vision for growth and expansion. Perform detailed test designs using sound software test engineering principles in the context of test automation platforms and integration across distributed systems. Collaboratively elaborate requirements to enable Acceptance Test-Driven Development (ATDD) with Business Analysts and developers. Perform tasks required for automated test implementation including review acceptance criteria, creating integration/regression test scenarios, test cases, implementing test data management strategy, and generating required reports. Improve existing test automation frameworks (i.e. make them faster, more flexible, and easier to use). Utilize parallel processing or grid systems to speed up the tests. Define and establish test metrics to measure not just product quality, but the quality of testing and feedback to engineers.
- Analyze user stories and requirements for validity, testability, and feasibility
- Design and develop System Test Automation Scripts using Selenium, or and equivalent tools
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- Execute all levels of testing (Functional, System, Integration, and Regression)
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Provide timely solutions
- Apply quality engineering principles throughout the Agile product lifecycle
- Work closely with developers and other team members to report, track, and resolve defects.
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Passion for delivering defect free software
- 1+ years automation testing experience (Selenium, etc.)
- 2+ years experience in testing web and mobile applications
- 2+ years experience in Agile development methodology
- Strategic perspective and business acumen – Looks toward the broadest possible view of an issue/ challenge; can easily pose future scenarios
- Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills; able to communicate clearly and concisely
- Experience on US Federal Government Projects is advantageous
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems/ Engineering or related field. Additional technical Training/certification preferred or relevant 3 years of experience
All offers of employment at Tyrula LLC are contingent upon one’s eligibility to obtain and maintain a federal public trust.
Tyrula LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
We follow Executive Order 14042: COVID-19 Protocols for Federal Contractors