Technologies transform, but it is the human factor that makes a successful company. At Tyrula we firmly believe that a company’s success is based on the strength of its employees. Therefore, we are committed to a work environment that encourages our employees to grow, learn, share, and enjoy their work. We hire smart people willing to take complicated problems and design a simple user experience for our customers. Our clients are in the stable and growing healthcare and public sector, and we are looking for talented, motivated candidates to join the Tyrula team and have an immediate impact on the fast-changing health care industry.
Tyrula offers a Medical, Dental, and Vision plan, performance-based bonuses, and up to two weeks personal and 8 holiday paid days off each year.
You will be a key member of our team managing the full product development lifecycle of our eCS software product. We build primarily in C# on the .Net platform but our custom solutions incorporate a variety of platforms and technologies to deliver the best customer experience. You will be primarily responsible for infrastructure automation for internal and customer systems. This will include applying AWS best practices to automate infrastructure deployment, maintenance, and maintaining Azure DevOps CI pipelines. Because security is integral to all systems, you will also be responsible for implementing and continually improving our cybersecurity best practices. You will assist with software development of company products including, but not limited to, software test automation. You will assist with general system administration of IT infrastructure such as virtual machines, network configuration, and Windows and Linux servers on-premise and in AWS. As the team grows, so will you, with support from necessary training and certification.
We are looking for someone who:
- Likes to learn new things to solve new problems.
- Is flexible to help anywhere their expertise can make a difference.
- Can communicate effectively with peers, customers, and company leadership.
- Is dedicated to cybersecurity best-practices.
- Is detail-oriented, follows a process, and documents their work.
- Two or more years’ experience working as a DevOps Engineer, software developer, or in a similar role.
- At least one AWS Associate level certification (Solutions Architect, SysOps Administrator, or Developer).
- One or more year’s experience applying security best-practices in a networked server/services environment.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Location: Must be willing to transition to on-site in McLean, VA.
Additional Desired Skills
- Able to explain the value of a DevOps culture.
- Familiar with git branching strategies.
- Familiar with TCP/IP networking and security.
- Experience with .Net (Framework, Standard, or Core) development in C# and/or Powershell.
- Experience with the Scaled Agile Framework.
- Familiar with SQL and Relational Database management.
- Experience developing/maintaining CI/CD pipelines, especially in Azure DevOps.
- B.S. in a STEM field (Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, etc.)
*You should expect to be tested on some of these requirements during the interview
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter (optional) to email@example.com
Tyrula LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. We strongly encourage veterans and their families to apply.