Tyrula is currently seeking a DevOps Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will help build the next generation of solutions by automating infrastructure and integrating systems to improve the efficiency of Tyrula and our customers. Along the way, you’ll learn new technologies, solve interesting problems, acquire business acumen, and develop skills to propel your career.
During your first year of employment with Tyrula, you can expect to:
- Gain experience with an IT company in government and healthcare markets (these have grown in recent months)
- Learn practical Agile software development methods
- Contribute to new company processes
- Take advantage of employer sponsored training and certifications
Tyrula offers a Medical, Dental, and Vision plan, performance-based bonuses, and up to two weeks personal and 8 holiday paid days off each year.
- Develop, support, and maintain Infrastructure as Code (IoC) software to automate software development, testing, and deployment using technologies such as Terraform and Amazon Web Services.
- Rapidly prototype, demonstrate, and improve new solutions.
- Work with a cross-functional team skilled in all aspects of the software development process.
- Follow established processes and contribute to process improvement.
- Document your work.
- Comply with all applicable legal and cybersecurity standards.
This position will transition to working on site in McLean, VA when it is safe to do so.
About Tyrula LLC
Passionate about providing innovative solutions to 3.4 trillion dollar US healthcare industry. Focus on moving healthcare from Quantity to Quality of care.
Like every other company, we are looking for exceptional graduates. So, as an exceptional graduate, why should you apply to Tyrula? Short answer: if you want to learn, make a difference, and, in 36 months, have a great resume then apply at Tyrula. One of the threats to our economy is the rising cost of healthcare. $3.4 trillion is spent every year on healthcare but the U.S. is ranked last overall among 11 industrialized countries on measures of health system quality, efficiency, access to care, equity, and healthy lives. The ACA (Obamacare) has started the journey to move from quantity of healthcare to quality of healthcare. Tyrula is focused on providing innovative solutions to do its part to improve the quality of healthcare while reducing its costs. We create products and solutions for the healthcare industry. Our roots are in helping commercial health insurance companies improve their operations and implement the ACA. We have recently increased our focus on Health and Human Services, this federal agency has a budget of about $100 billion more than the Department of Defense.
Mathematics, Nuclear Engineering, Network Engineering, Nautical/Naval Engineering, Materials Science & Engineering, General Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Agriculture & Biological Engineering, Civil/Environmental Engineering, Packaging Engineering, Energy Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Automation Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Software Design, Cyber Security, Information Systems Management, Computer Science, Computer Systems Networking & Telecommunications, Data Science, Computer Programming, Network and Computer Systems Administrators