Tyrula is currently seeking a customer support engineer who is passionate about problem-solving and customer-focused to join our operations team! The role will primarily include managing and resolving technical issues by collaborating with our customers and internal team! Ideally, you are organized, you have proven effective communication skills, and you are able to identify and escalate priority issues while managing a variety of requests. Additionally, an excellent IT Help desk technician will have technical prowess as well as both create and follow documentation.
- Monitor and respond to incoming requests related to IT issues within the standard response times.
- Serve as the first point of contact for external and internal customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email.
- Follow standard procedures to diagnose, correct, or escalate issues. Collaborate with other team members for issues not addressed by standard procedures.
- Document all steps taken for issue resolution and all customer interaction.
- Create monthly customer support metrics reports
- Effectively communicate the status, issues, and opportunities related to customer to company leadership.
Requirements: Due to the dynamic nature of the role and our organization, we’re looking for someone with at least 1 year of experience (preferably in the healthcare IT industry)
- One year experience in a customer facing, technical support position.
- Experience managing and documenting all work using a ticket tracking system, such as Jira.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated experience in producing correspondence
- Must be able to pass a background investigation
- Desirable skills: Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate, CompTIA A+, or similar
Tyrula offers a 401(k), Medical, Dental, and Vision plan, performance-based bonuses, and up to two weeks of personal and 8 holidays paid days off each year.
This position is on-site right outside of Washington, D.C. in McLean, Virginia.
To apply for this position, please go to our Indeed Posting.
About Tyrula LLC
Tyrula is an IT consultancy focused on providing innovative solutions to improve the quality of healthcare. Tyrula offers a potent combination of software products, IT, and management services to its customers in the healthcare and public sector. Tyrula’s technology offerings encompass all aspects of data, from its acquisition, transformation, storage, interoperability, compliance, visualization, and disposal. We’re a small team dedicated to software development and service delivery within the healthcare industry. We love working on a diverse range of projects (within the 3.4 trillion dollar US healthcare industry) and supporting multiple efforts simultaneously. Currently, our focus is on continuing to expand our customer base and portfolio as well as continuing our journey in company-wide certifications/compliance efforts (such as CMMI and ISO).