Tyrula is currently seeking a flexible, empathetic, experienced Account Manager / IT Service Delivery person to join our team as we expand our customer base and portfolio! Your role will include working with our customers through the entire lifecycle of a project (and beyond!) to ensure that Tyrula continues to support our customers and deliver great solutions. You will also be taking the lead on guiding the product delivery from sales handover to maintenance – working alongside our engineers and management every step of the way. You’re a dynamic person, focusing on client relationships one day and moving to spearheading compliance efforts the next. Most importantly, you love talking to people and value an empathy-first approach.
- Service Delivery: Managing the service delivery effort from contract to maintenance and coordinating internally as well as with our clients to ensure a shared understanding among all parties.
- Account Management: Taking that one step further after go-live: keeping a pulse on customers to foster strong customer relationships.
- Compliance: As an ISO / CMMI Certified organization, you will support audit activities and spearhead certification efforts.
- Communication to Executive Management: You will responsible for communicating relevant information to management including high-level status, issues/blockers, and additional opportunities.
Requirements: Due to the dynamic nature of the role and our organization, we’re looking for someone with at least 5 years of experience (preferably in the healthcare IT industry) in some combination of the roles listed below. We don’t expect anyone to have experience in every single one of these roles, just a solid foundation and a willingness to learn.
- Customer Relations Manager
- Account Manager
- Service Delivery of IT projects
- Previous experience working in an organization certified in CMMI Level 3, ISO XXX, or similar certifications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated experience in producing correspondence
Tyrula offers a Medical, Dental, and Vision plan, performance-based bonuses, and up to two weeks of personal and 8 holidays paid days off each year.
This position will transition to working on site in McLean, VA (right outside Washington, D.C.) when it is safe to do so.
Please apply at this link with your resume and cover letter (optional). We look forward to your application!
About Tyrula LLC
Tyrula is an IT consultancy focused on providing innovative solutions to improve the quality of healthcare. Tyrula offers a potent combination of software products, IT, and management services to its customers in the healthcare and public sector. Tyrula’s technology offerings encompass all aspects of data, from its acquisition, transformation, storage, interoperability, compliance, visualization, and disposal. We’re a small team dedicated to software development and service delivery within the healthcare industry. We love working on a diverse range of projects (within the 3.4 trillion dollar US healthcare industry) and supporting multiple efforts simultaneously. Currently, our focus is on continuing to expand our customer base and portfolio as well as continuing our journey in company-wide certifications/compliance efforts (such as CMMI and ISO).