Tyrula is a Healthcare IT company emerging as a leader in the Quality Improvement and Risk Adjustment domains. We offer three software solutions, RAMP, mobile-eXam, and eCS that provide payers with proactive approaches to improving quality and maximizing risk adjustment revenue. In this role you will be responsible for the installation and configuration of Tyrula products. You will need to be a very quick learner, able to understand complex systems and integrate Tyrula products with these systems. A year ago, Tyrula launched its federal practice and has since won numerous contract awards. We’re looking for candidates to help us grow in both our commercial and federal practice.
A successful candidate will need to be self-motivated, have excellent communication skills, be able to estimate level of effort accurately, and be able to work both independently as well as part of a team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone whose passion is software development and system integration. This position will allow you to use your creative and technical abilities to the maximum potential.
You will participate in the product development life cycle from design through to deployment. You will architect, develop, configure, integrate, deploy and test Tyrula products. These products are mobile, web, and windows based and typically interface with EMR and legacy systems. Other responsibilities include monitoring the performance of the systems and resolving problems. You will expand, test, and execute upgrades involving products, assuring quality, security, and HIPAA compliance.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field
- Hands-on experience with C#.Net, MVC, WCF, LINQ, Entity Framework, HTML, Web Services, and ASP.NET
- Scripting language knowledge (Bash, PowerShell, etc.)
- Working knowledge of SQL (MS SQL)
- Working knowledge of XML
- Ability to install new applications, handle machine rollouts
- Solution deployment
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience with system integration
- Ability to quickly learn new products
- Post implementation support
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong familiarity with internet technology, network protocols, and functional analysis of computer applications
*You should expect to be tested on some of these requirements during the interview
Additional Desired Skills
- Experience in Healthcare domain, especially with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) systems
- Experience with Document Management Systems
- Experience with capture solutions
- Experience in ETL solutions
- Experience with Atlassian products (JIRA and Confluence)
- Experience with Windows administration (FTP Server setup, general user administration)
Tyrula LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. We strongly encourage veterans and their families to apply.